Here are a couple of videos from tonight. I realized tonight that I have only been taking pictures of us and not doing any videos, so tonight was video night. The first video is of me trying to get Logan to smile. He started doing this a few days ago, but not on demand. The second video is of Janelle and myself trying to get Logan to smile before bath time tonight. The last video is of Jared playing his electric guitar for me. And just so you know....Logan left eye is all funky right now..not quite sure what it is. We think it could be pink eye...
3 comments:
These videos are AWESOME!! I am not sure who makes me smile most....the boys, or their parents!!! You all are a hoot! Hey, I noticed that Cherry didn't comment, but she told me this morning that she looked at the videos. She really liked them too! So....keep em coming! Did you get any pics of Uncle Steve and Aunt Paula???
I ALWAY hit the wrong button when going to post my name. UGH! Double UGH! I get so tire of double posting just so you know who wrote. Plus, its embarrassing that I can't complete such an easy task....but hey, at least I write something...lots of people look but don't post. Right? Love mom!!! Grandma Kimmie or whoever!
Sophie: "We love you. And we like you. I like Owen. Owen has soft buddy hair. Logan has soft buddy hair like Owen. I love Owen."
Our family had such a good time looking at your pictures and watching some of the videos tonight. Owen loved the soccer pictures of Jared. He kept saying, "Ball!" He also waved goodbye when someone told Logan to wave goodbye. At one point, Sophie asked, "Who's that girl?!" (It was Jared...don't tell!) We love you guys!
Post a Comment