Friday, March 27, 2009

Just Some Pics of Us...Well, Mostly Logan.

Here are some random pictures of mostly Logan. He has really been putting his hands in his mouth lately, which is pretty cute. He's getting closer and closer to sucking his thumb and not just his whole hand. Logan had his shots yesterday and he was a definitely a trooper!! He is all back to normal and in a really good mood today. I think he's excited to watch basketball with Daddy while he's recovering from his sprained foot....guess that's the last time I try to exercise a little bit. Enjoy the pics!!

Lovin' on that blanket...

Naked pic...

That's Mr. Trouble to you!

Logan loves his blankie!

Logan loves sitting in his bouncy chair, staring at our hanging light, and sucking his hand.

And Jared loved the huge turkey legs that I made for dinner a few nights ago.

This is a picture of Logan yesterday with his band-aid on after getting his shots.

This is an older pic of me feeding my son.

Guess who is trying on Janelle's knitting creations!?!
Isn't he a good model??

Logan saying "Happy Early Easter!!"


Logan doing some tummy time working on his neck muscles.

Logan not really enjoying tummy time.

Almost...

Phew....he did it!!

Jared really loves his little bro.

Logan loving his hand.

Hence the slobbery face.

Bath time!!

And I couldn't leave out some pics of our newest member of our neighborhood.

We call him Mr. Alligator.

He is apparently enjoying our lake (really just a big pond, but that is what they call them down here) and out for an afternoon swim.

These pictures of Mr. Alligator were taken yesterday, so I am not sure if he's planning on staying in the neighborhood or if he was just looking for some small dog to snack on! If he is looking, we sure have quite a few of them around here!! :)

2 comments:

Grandma Kimmie said...

Great pictures once again. We always enjoy seeing updates. Jared is sure a great big brother.
Logan certainly is growing. I can see the changes with each update.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Logan is up to 14 pounds and he is 23 inches long...or 24, I can't quite remember. The crazy part is that he grew 1 whole inch in 9 days between doctor visits!