Here are some photos from the Tampa Bay Rays versus the Minnesota Twins baseball game that Jared and I went to on Sunday. I remembered a few weeks ago that I had promised Jared that we would go to the regular season game instead of go to the spring training game cause I really didn't feel like going. Well, we had a great time! The last time I had been to a baseball game was the day that I proposed to Janelle....5 years ago!!
Jared and I in the car on the way to the game.
Jared posing in front of Tropicana Field.
Jared showing off the free hat he got from the Rays. The guy almost didn't give him one since he was wearing a Twins shirt.
We had great seats!
We were actually surrounded by Twins fans. In fact, 6 of those fans actually got kicked out in the 8th inning due mainly to a few 5 too many beers.
Name that Twins player...
My favorite player on the Rays...Evan Longoria.
Jared's favorite closer for the Twins...Joe Nathan, I think.
Jared was very happy after the game as the Twins won 3-2. I was happy too because I didn't have to ride home with a crabby Twin fan.

1 comment:
Neat pictures once again! I can't believe how much Jared August is growing up! He is getting so mature looking! Nice looking young man for sure. I think it is neat that you do such cool things with Jared. You two look like really good friends! Makes me so happy!
Post a Comment