Here are some videos from the past month or so....yes, there are quite a few. When I started to go through videos that I have done over the past 45 days, I realized there were quite a few I hadn't posted, so here you go!!
2 comments:
Gramma Kimmie
said...
Videos were awesome! Thanks for posting. So great to see the whole family! We can't believe how much Logan has changed just since December when we were there! He is such a big boy now. He made me laugh several times. I just want to hold him and kiss him! Well, honestly, I could kiss you all!
Our family enjoyed watching a bunch of your videos tonight! Owen kept saying, "Mommy! Logan naked!" We especially liked the finger painting. I tried to have the kids "finger paint" with chocolate pudding so that if they ate it, it'd be okay. Neither of them would ever touch it!
2 comments:
Videos were awesome! Thanks for posting. So great to see the whole family! We can't believe how much Logan has changed just since December when we were there! He is such a big boy now.
He made me laugh several times. I just want to hold him and kiss him! Well, honestly, I could kiss you all!
Our family enjoyed watching a bunch of your videos tonight! Owen kept saying, "Mommy! Logan naked!" We especially liked the finger painting. I tried to have the kids "finger paint" with chocolate pudding so that if they ate it, it'd be okay. Neither of them would ever touch it!
Post a Comment