Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter From The Florida Family of Four!!

We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter!! Logan was VERY excited to celebrate his first Easter EVER!! And we were excited to dress him up in bunny ears....we just wish they had blue ones! ;) Have a great Easter!



Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa




HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

p.s. I'm pretty sure Jared is glad he's still in MN so he didn't have to wear the bunny ears!

2 comments:

Susan B. Anderson said...

I love that football hat and you are beyond sweet to write me that kind comment. I am glad you are loving your knitting!
Take care,
Susan B. Anderson

Indiana Family of Four said...

Just so everyone knows...Ms. Anderson is the person who really got Janelle hooked on knitting! She is Janelle's favorite knitting author and has a few of her books and is really excited that she commented on our blog!!