Here are a few videos that I forgot to post from a few weeks ago...sorry!! Logan is now reaching at toys quite a bit, but this was the first time we caught him doing it on video.
1 comment:
Grandma Kimmie
said...
Ok, so I just finished watching the videos for the umteenth time. Love them! Dad and I really like how Logan is so in love with his mommy! You can melt watching him talk and stare at Janelle! He is such a cute little guy! I think I heard him say he wants to be a pilot so he can fly his grandparents to Florida....when he grows up...(second video)
1 comment:
Ok, so I just finished watching the videos for the umteenth time. Love them! Dad and I really like how Logan is so in love with his mommy! You can melt watching him talk and stare at Janelle! He is such a cute little guy! I think I heard him say he wants to be a pilot so he can fly his grandparents to Florida....when he grows up...(second video)
Post a Comment