Logan has started being able to sit up more on his own.
He's very happy to be more independent.
But as you can see, he has a leaning problem.
This is Logie and his blankie...or as close to one of his "security" blankets that he has right now.
I know my wife sent some of these next few pics to some people, but I wanted more people to see my wife's talent and our great model for all of the hats that she makes.
Are you ready for some football??
This is Janelle getting Logan ready for football season.
He already told me that his favorite player is Peyton Manning.
Another cute hat...with a cute model.
This is what I call the "elf" hat.
Logan after eating plums and rice cereal for dinner. This is what Logan calls his "Daddy, I'm full face."
Actually, I think it's more like the "Daddy, I'm STUFFED face."
He loves to play in his highchair after all of the eating.
Logan was soooo happy to see his big brother finally get home from Minnesota!!
And Jared was pretty happy to see Logan..
Jared trying to teach Logan how to play golf on Tiger Woods 09.
And the neighbor girls from next door were slightly excited to see Jared too.
Ashlyn is always excited to see Logie. The neighbors just got back from visiting TN last week, so they haven't taken care of Logan in a while.
This area is now the neighborhood hangout. Yes, this is our garage that Janelle and I have been working on all summer. They had always hung out here, but we decided to spruce it up a bit and they LOVE it!
Logan likes hanging outside with the big kids too!
And yes, another messing food face. Sorry, but tonight he was eating carrots and he seemed to enjoy eating them more than putting them in his mouth and I thought these were precious.
I think he's just wondering how many more pictures I am going to take of his before I clean his face.

No comments:
Post a Comment