Logan not quite sure of the stuffed cow Grandma and Grandpa got him.
If you can tell, this is Logan trying to wiggle himself free from dad's grip. Logan is never ok now with staying still...he always has to be moving!
Logan trying on his Colts hat...getting ready for football season!
This was a hat that Grandma and Grandpa got him before he was even born.
I'm not quite sure who I should give credit to for putting his hat on sideways for him. I think this was where Logan was trying out his new rap song on my parents.
Logan getting one of his millions of kisses from everyone.
Can you believe how long Jared's hair got over the summer? Too bad it got cut off for school...
Logan enjoying his Grandma Kimmie giving him his bottle.
Logan all ready for Siesta Key Beach.
It's a good thing Logan and Jared's Grandparents were in town or they would never get to visit the beach. This is Logan's 2nd time on the beach!
Mom's turn to hold Logan for a beach picture.
Jared trying out his golf swing on the Wii.
Group picture right before bedtime.
These are Logan's little boy pj's that his grandparents got him.
We aren't too sure about them! They make him look way too big!
Another good reason for my parents to come into town...they took Logan swimming for the first time!
The neighbor girls also went along to swim. This is Raegan holding her favorite little boy.
Here is Ashlyn giving Logan an ice cube to cool him down.
I'm not sure if he liked it...don't worry, he did wear his sunscreen!
I will post the rest of the pics later! Have a good week!

3 comments:
OH I wish we could have stayed a little longer. I really wasn't done playing with the boys! They are just too much fun! Miss you guys already! We sure had a wonderful time!
Looks like they had a lot of fun visiting (grandparents and the boys). I can't believe Logan only gets to go to the beach when grandma & grandpa come down. I guess living there everyday you probably have other things to do, but if I was in FL I'd be there everyday!!
Logan and the beach. 1st time, when we were staying at Siesta Sands, 2nd time with Tyler and Kellie and the photo shoot, and 3rd time with us. He is getting seasoned and enjoying it more each time!!! GO TO THE BEACH!
Post a Comment