Logan getting a hold of an open packet of peanut butter crackers.
Before I knew it...he was crumbling them in his hands.
He did manage to get some of the crackers in his mouth! (mostly on the floor though)
Logan chilling out by looking out the window one evening.
Logan has started to cross his arms now. It all started when him and I were sitting on the couch Sunday afternoon watching basketball. I was crossing my arms and I looked over at him...he looked back at the TV and crossed his arms. Very, very cute...
This is one of Logan's favorite things to do...playing with the pots and pans. Notice the glass "stuff" on the counter...All of a sudden he started pulling out breakable stuff!!
You know Logan is in the room by just following the trail.
Here is Logan and Jared looking at their Mom's Mother's Day Card.
It was a singing card and Logan loved it!
Happy Mother's Day to the best Mom in the state of Florida!
Logan got tired of all of the present opening and crawled up on his chair and chilled for a bit.
This is the outfit that Mrs. Heidi, Logan's babysitter, got for Logan to wear on Mother's Day!
And this is the award that Logan gave his Mom (Mrs. Heidi made this also)! Can you believe those are Logan's feet! They are going to end up being as big as Jared's feet! Size 11 and still growing!
Logan finally eating some eggs.
We have scrambled eggs for a while.
He's definitely doing better at eating with a fork!
Logan's very proud of himself!!
Logan ready for the pool!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting new pictures! You sure have a wonderful family! The boys sure are growing up quickly! Enjoy them all you can, as time flys by much too quickly! We love and miss you all!
I hope you had a great Mother's Day! I LOVE Logan's bib. Dogs and babies are all about the wet, sloppy kisses! =)
Post a Comment