Here are some random pictures from the past couple of days. The first few are of Logan talking to Janelle tonight. The rest are more random pictures. Sorry for not updating lately, but Logan was sick for a few days and now he has given the cold to the rest of the family! I also added a few videos at the end...so enjoy!
These first pics are of Logan cooing and "talking" to his mommy.
Doesn't he have a cute smile?
Logan after all of his hard work...
These are some pictures of the hat that Janelle made and was testing it out on Logan!!
Yes, it's a bunny hat.
Complete with a tail!
This picture is funny to me...this was me taking picture of Logan for his 11 week pictures and Jared wanted in on the action.
They are both mesmerized by the Mr. Octopus.
Jared still loves his little bro!
Jared helping with bath time!
Logan in his FAVORITE t-shirt.
I'm not sure if I've posted these before, but I came across these 2 pictures and just love them.

2 comments:
These pictures and videos are so much fun! Logan is growing us so sweetly! Such a HANDSOME little guy. We love hearing him coo. Thanks for the pictures...we appreciate your thoughtfulness.
We love seeing Jared too. I wondered if he still went fishing in the pond. Now we know. You sure have two nice lookin boys. Tell the girls we said hi.
Isn't technology great? Its neat that your parents can stay up-to-date with all thats going on in your family. How cool that she can "see" Logan even with being so far away.
PS feeling a little jealous that you live in Florida. My parents were there this week (Lauderdale By the Sea) for spring break and have been rubbing in the warm temps and sunny weather!
Brooke
Post a Comment