Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weekly Pictures, Weeks 11 - 14

So here are the weekly photos for weeks 11 through weeks 14. I cannot believe he's already 14 weeks old!! I can't believe how much bigger he is getting than his friend, Mr. Octopus!! I weighed him tonight on the scales and he's up to 15 1/2 lbs! Unfortunately, him getting bigger also means for money since he is growing out of all of his clothes!!

Week 11

Week 11

Week 11

Week 11

Week 12

Week 12

Week 12

Week 12

Week 13

Week 13

Week 13

Week 13

Week 14...this is Logan not wanting his picture taken. Apparently he's getting an attitude already.

Week 14

Week 14

Week 14...Logan is really liking his rattle (Jared's old rattle), although he doesn't really shake it...he just holds it!

1 comment:

Gramma Kimmie said...

More great pictures! I looked at them on facebook first...and wanted to comment on every one of them. He is so cute and growing up so fast.